proc state as "Idle_in_transaction" in pg_stat_activity

От postgann2020 s
Тема proc state as "Idle_in_transaction" in pg_stat_activity
Дата
Re: proc state as "Idle_in_transaction" in pg_stat_activity  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

Good Evening.

Could someone please suggest the process to resolve the issue.

Issue : proc state as "Idle_in_transaction"

Env: Postgres 9.5.15
Job Schedulers : Tomcat ( For running procs).

We are using tomcat as scheduler for running few jobs.we are observing one of the proc state as "Idle_in_transaction" and due to this remaining other dependent procs get stucked and causing waiting for ever.

If we ran same proc from psql and pgadmin we could able to run successfully and able to get response and no "Idle_in_transaction" state.

proc: select msg,rescode from schema.proc_name('arg1','arg2');

We are not sure from where we have to start troubleshooting.

Thanks & Regards,
Postgadm.