[pgAdmin4][Patch] Add formatted error message support in psycopg2

От Akshay Joshi
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch] Add formatted error message support in psycopg2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi All

While implementing Query Tool, I came to know we need error message's with some extra information and also I have faced one issue regarding asynchronous connection polling. I have added support for formatted error message and also fixed the issue.

Attached is the patch file. Please review it and let me know the review comments if any.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517