Re: pgAdmin4 v4.11 candidate builds

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 v4.11 candidate builds
Дата
Re: pgAdmin4 v4.11 candidate builds  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Devrim

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 1:02 PM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 2019-07-24 at 10:48 +0530, Akshay Joshi wrote:
>    Feature test are not stable yet, so we will have to remove that from our
> build process.

How? Will you re-wrap 4.11? If not, can you please send me a patch so that I
can apply it to the RPMs?

   No, I'll not re-wrap 4.11. I am not much aware of the RPM's, but I think you will need to change the spec file and add "--exclude feature_tests" parameter to the command for regression test.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 v4.11 candidate builds
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 v4.11 candidate builds