Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 6:19 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 9:11 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:52 PM Brian Wilson <brian@wildsong.biz> wrote:
My advice to anyone using pgadmin4 is to try running it in Docker.
I replied privately to George with more details. I can forward all that here if people want.
You might end up using Docker only for pgadmin4 but once you get used to using it I think it will be a valuable tool for you. The longer I use it the more places it fits in.

Docker is certainly a fine way to do this, however I do also see value in a "Don't automatically launch a browser at startup" option in the runtime.

George, could you log a feature request at https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues please?

I hacked on this over lunch - here's a patch.

Akshay, can you review/commit please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Сообщение: Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Сообщение: Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server