Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?" on all routes that are loaded

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?" on all routes that are loaded
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks patch applied.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the updated patch and includes changes suggested by Khushboo.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya,

- Some of the svg files (connect.svg, disconnect.svg in Query Tool) are left.
The problem is with image files used in

css files with url param. I did not find any way in webpack  to add url params to internal ulr's used in css. Apart from that everything is covered.

- The variable name (INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM) in the config can be renamed as APP_VERSION_PARAM
This is done.

- The value of the INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM can be 'ver' or 'v' instead of 'intver'.
Value set 'ver' for now. We can always change it later and thats why made it configurable.

Except above the patch looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo