Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch] Implementation of the Data Grid and Query Tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

As per suggestion, I have changed History tab to be a grid. Attached is the two screenshot one for Query Tool and other is for the Data Grid where some of the transaction gets rollback while saving the data due to one of the error condition. Please review the screenshots and let me know the comments if any.