Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it
Дата
Ответ на Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks patch applied.

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 5:01 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Here is updated patch.

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 4:06 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Murtuza,

I was just going through code change, and I would suggest one small change.
In the image_mapper.js, export it as default, as it will have only one export. Then you can use it as imageMapper.default rather than imageMapper.imageMapper.
Otherwise, looks fine to me. I didn't test though :P