Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> from passlib.hash import scram
> hash = scram.encrypt(data['newPassword']) -- This function provide password for all the supported digest like [md5, sha-1, sha-256, sha-512]. Didn't work I have tried with all the passwords.
> test = scram.extract_digest_info(hash, "sha-256") -- This function extract info for specified digest "sha-256". I have retrieve the password which was in hexadecimal. Didn't work as well.
>
> Now I am stuck here and no clue how to encrypt/decrypt the password for SCRAM authentication. Can someone guide me out here.

Here you go:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/76ac7e67-4e3a-f4df-e087-fbac90151907@iki.fi

   Thanks Michael, will check this.

--
Michael

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication