Re: [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>    Thanks Michael, will check this.

One thing I forgot to mention... Both StoredKey and ServerKey are now
encoded in hex, but there is still an open item related to the
handling of psql's \password on which I have written a patch to switch
their encoding to base64 for simplicity. Not sure what is Heikki's
take on the matter, but I would recommend to be careful about that. My
last set of patches is here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqSbsCBCxy8-DtwzRxYgTnbGUtY4uFEkLQhG=R=uo=g8Fw@mail.gmail.com
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 needs information of v10 SCRAM authentication