Re: WIP/PoC for parallel backup

От Hamid Akhtar
Тема Re: WIP/PoC for parallel backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 5:24 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 12 Jun 2020, at 19:28, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sure that nobody is arguing that the patch has to be beneficial
> in all cases in order to justify applying it. However, there are
> several good arguments against proceding with this patch:

This thread has stalled with no resolution to the raised issues, and the latest
version of the patch (v15) posted no longer applies (I only tried 0001 which
failed, the green tick in the CFBot is due it mistakenlt thinking an attached
report is a patch).  I'm marking this patch Returned with Feedback.  Please
open a new CF entry when there is a new version of the patch.

cheers ./daniel

I think this is fair. There are quite a few valid points raised by Robert.

--
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
ADDR: 10318 WHALLEY BLVD, Surrey, BC