Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Add relcreated (timestamp) column to pg_class catalog to record the time an object was created
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"and what about user objects added to a database which is
then used as a template for creating another DB ?"

This existence of objects that are part of the default schema is NOT a problem. Developers and users should never have access to a template. The point is to be able to track down rogue objects created  by developers and users and at the same time add the same functionality as already is in Oracle and SQL Server. What would be your solution?

Melvin Davidson