Re: I am unable to install PostgreSql

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: I am unable to install PostgreSql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I hope you realize that support for Windows 2003 ended July 2015
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/server-cloud/products/windows-server-2003/

Plus you never mentioned WHICH VERSION of PostgreSQL you are trying to install.

Perhaps you should try a supported version of PostgreSQL on a supported version of Windows.
That might work a little better.