Re: support for ltree

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: support for ltree
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Geometric Data Types have been in PostgreSQL for quite a while.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/datatype-geometric.html

JSON have been in PostgreSQL since 9.2 and it's functionality increases with each new version.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/datatype-json.html

AFAIK, Most of the contributed modules have been changed into EXTENSIONs
Check the /share/contrib  and /share/extension  directories under the PostgreSQL main directory to see what is available for your version.