Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption
Дата
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption
Список pgsql-admin

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 1:23 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 2:11 AM, Luis Marin <luismarinaray@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for ideas, to help me, check what is happening with a possible
> table corruption, I  have some FK that works ok, but some stay in the state
> waiting forever, however selecting the same table works fine.
>
> Since, I am a newbie, in PostgreSQL, what should be my firsts steps, in
> order to have an idea how to fix this problem.
>
> I am thinking in watching my postgresql log error file during the requests
> for creating our FK,
> What do you suggest me

There are CentOS packages for amcheck on 9.4:

https://github.com/petergeoghegan/amcheck#redhatcentossles

I would start there.

--
Peter Geoghegan

>"some stay in the state waiting forever"
Don't forget to create indexes on the FK's in the table they reference!

Also, it would be nice to know the PostgreSQL version and O/S.

--
Melvin Davidson

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption
От: Corey Taylor
Сообщение: Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption