Re: [GENERAL] Maximum of connections in PG

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Maximum of connections in PG
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Melvin!

What is the meaning of PgBouncer with persistent, non-interruptable connections? To I know it (for learn).

They are non web connections (request, get connection, result, drop connection), they are pure, native applications which are keeping connection from the start to the termination.

Thank you!

dd