Re: Error: no connection to the server

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Error: no connection to the server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Sameer Kumar <sameer.kumar@ashnik.com> wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:59 Marco Bambini, <marco@sqlabs.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have a multithreaded C client and sometimes I receive the "no connection to the server" error message.

Please add more details of the

- version of Postgres.
- Platform and OS details

Are you using any Middleware like pgpool or pgbouncer?

I haven't found any documentation about it and about how to fix this issue.

Anyone can point me to the right direction?
How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot.
--
Marco Bambini

Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com

Have you tried looking in the Postgres log for additional information?

--
Melvin Davidson