Fwd: [GENERAL] How to sort in pgAdmin 4

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Fwd: [GENERAL] How to sort in pgAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomasine Dade (tdade) <tdade@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Subject: [GENERAL] How to sort in pgAdmin 4
To: "pgsql-general@postgresql.org" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>

I am using pgAdmin 4 v2 on Mac OS X 10.12.6.

When I filter my data so that I can edit it, it sets a default sort. The text of the query is displayed but it’s grayed so I cannot edit the ORDER BY statement. How can I change the order by?

In pgAdmin 3, I had a “Data Sorting” option but do not see that option in pgAdmin 4.

These are the steps I followed in pgAdmin 4:

  • Right-click on table name
  • Choose View/Edit Data > Filtered Rows
  • Enter the filter value that will be used to create the WHERE clause
  • Click OK
  • The query displays at the top and it’s grayed out and it includes an ORDER BY statement

Thanks.

Please note, this should go to pgadmin-support. I have forwarded for you

--
Melvin Davidson