Re: Help me recovery databases.

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Help me recovery databases.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you have a pg_dumpall, or a pg_dump of your databases, you "might" be able to get your data back by doing the following.

1. If your data directory is corrupted or still exists, rename it.
2. Make copies of your postgresql.conf & pg_hba.conf if you still have them.
3. use initdb to recreate the data directory
4. Start PostgreSQL and create the database(s) you need
5, Restore your data from pg_dumpall or pg_dump's.
6. If step 5 works, replace the new pg_hba.conf with the old copy if you have it.