Re: a question about oddities in the data directory

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: a question about oddities in the data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The directory "base" contains filenames(numbers) that correspond to the
oid of the postgreSQL databases. Those databases have subdirectories
that contain the filenames(numbers) that correspond to the oid of objects
(sequences, tables, etc) in those databases.

You may find the attached queries helpul in navigating those directories