Re: a question about oddities in the data directory

От Adam Tauno Williams
Тема Re: a question about oddities in the data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 15:19 +0000, Martin Mueller wrote:
>  Apologies if I asked this question before.
> Is this normal behavior?

Yes.

Start here - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/admin.html

> string functions and regular expressions, but it’s harder to look
> under the hood.

I would strongly recommend staying out from under the hood.  PostgreSQL
has really great tools from visualizing what is going on in the
database(s);  use the tools.

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010

Сообщение: Re: a question about oddities in the data directory
Сообщение: Re: a question about oddities in the data directory