Re: plpgsql functions organisation

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: plpgsql functions organisation
Дата
Re: plpgsql functions organisation
Список pgsql-general
AFAIK, you cannot "package" functions in  PostgreSQL, but it is possible to
call a function from within a function.

That being said, I would seriously look at how and why you are writing your functions
as functions that call other functions are not very efficient.

Also note that PostgreSQL allows you define functions using Python, so that might be a possible compromise.