Re: [GENERAL] Call for users to talk about table partitioning

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Call for users to talk about table partitioning
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Call for users to talk about table partitioning
Список pgsql-general
Shirley,
I am a bit confused. AFAIK, it is PostgreSQL that is responsible for table partitioning. PgAdmin4 is just an administrative tool.
Are you saying that PgAdmin4 now can make partition tables automatically?