Re: PostGIS 3.0.0 RPMs are out

От David Ghedini
Тема Re: PostGIS 3.0.0 RPMs are out
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi -
Thanks - I did run yum clean all previously (and again) but it has no effect.
Happy to download and install the rpms from the link, just letting you know.
Thanks again

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 2:26 PM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2019-11-05 at 14:04 +0200, David Ghedini wrote:
> I'm still seeing only the alpha4-6 release below from the postgres repo.
> This is CentOS 7

<snip>

The packages are  there:

https://yum.postgresql.org/12/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repoview/postgis30_12.html

If they don't appear on your server, run

yum clean all

first. However, apparently I made (another) mistake, and new RPMs do not update
the alpha ones.

Please remove alpha packages manually, then install new ones.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer