Re: ZSON, PostgreSQL extension for compressing JSONB

От Dorian Hoxha
Тема Re: ZSON, PostgreSQL extension for compressing JSONB
Дата
Re: ZSON, PostgreSQL extension for compressing JSONB  (Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-general
@Aleksander
~everyone wants lower data storage and wants some kind of compression.
Can this be made to automatically retrain when analyzing (makes sense?)? And create a new dictionary only if it changes compared to the last one.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hello, Simon.

Thanks for you interest to this project!

> Will you be submitting this to core?

I could align ZSON to PostgreSQL code style. I only need to run pgindent
and write a few comments. Do you think community would be interested in
adding it to /contrib/ ? I mean doesn't ZSON solve a bit too specific
problem for this?

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev