Re: BUG #12300: ~/.psql_history nonexistent warning on first run

От Dzmitry Lazerka
Тема Re: BUG #12300: ~/.psql_history nonexistent warning on first run
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hmm, gotcha, thanks. Maybe those libraries don't deserve to be used by such
a serious project like PostgreSQL if they are such a mess.

I have `history` available, but nor `readline`, nor `libedit` available as
commands in my bash.

`man history` shows "GNU History 6.3 2013 June 27 HISTORY(3)", so it's
probably it, unless my `man` is out-of-date.

Bash version: GNU bash, version 4.3.11(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)

-----
Best regards,
Dzmitry Lazerka