Limiting line size in Postgres log files

От Priancka Chatz
Тема Limiting line size in Postgres log files
Дата
Re: Limiting line size in Postgres log files
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Pgsql-Admins,

Is there a way to set the max size of a line logged in Postgres log? Anything beyond a certain size/no-of-character should be logged only till the specified size and leave out the rest. I have an instance where the query statements are very long (more than 100MB) and I don't need the entire statement to be in my logfile. Lets say I need to log any statement only upto 10MB.
 Is this possible? Maybe a workaround?

Thank you in advance,
Priyanka C