pginfra - Editor privileges/add software to list

От Sandra B
Тема pginfra - Editor privileges/add software to list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Team/pginfra,

My name is Sandra and I work for DbVis software, we develop our product DbVisualizer which is a Universal Database Tool available in both a Free and paid Pro version. The paid version is currently being used in over 22.500 companies in 135 countries.

DbVisualizer has had extensive support for PostgreSQL for the past 5 years, and many of our customers utilize our tool when working with PostgreSQL:

We are currently listed on your wiki under 2.2 on the following page:

I'm writing to ask you what the process would be to be added under 3.2 on the following page as well, since we think we qualify:

Would it be possible to have one of your admins add us to the PostgreSQL Clients list as well?

Please let me know if this is possible and if there are any steps we need to take. If it isn't, do you have specific requirements to be added to the Clients list? I'd be happy to provide more details on our support for PostgreSQL.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best Regards

Sandra

---
Sandra Bjärevall
DbVis Software AB
Stockholm, Sweden

Our products help over 22.500 customers in 135 countries

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: