Search of "community sites" - broken and time to retire?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Search of "community sites" - broken and time to retire?
Дата
Re: Search of "community sites" - broken and time to retire?  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-www
It appears the checkbox for "Include community sites" has been broken
since 900946df0, in April 2018.

Given that we have not received AFAIK a single complaint during this
time, I would suggest that we simply retire this functionality
completely. to simplify a very complex view. Fixing it is easy, but
retiring it would also get rid of the need to maintain it.

For those who don't even know what it does, it supposedly searches the
pages from the jdbc driver and pgadmin4 (and for some *very*
historical reasons, only those -- and probably not quite all of those)
in addition to the main postgresql.org website.

My guess is anybody who wants to search across those is already just
using google or duckduckgo ro whatever.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/