Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 12:29, Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
> Personally I didn't expect that
> merging patches in this thread would take that long. They are in
> "Ready for Committer" state for a long time now and there are no known
> issues with them other than unit tests for SLRU [1] should be merged
> first.

These patches look ready to me, including the SLRU tests.

Even though they do very little, these patches touch many aspects of
the code, so it would make sense to apply these as the last step in
the CF.

To encourage committers to take that next step, let's have a
democratic vote on moving this forwards:
+1 from me.

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/