Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database

От Artem Tomyuk
Тема Re: how to shrink pg_attribute table in some database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
For now pg_attribute bloated to 300GB in size, and we have only 260GB's of free space on disk.
In normal situation pg_attribute takes 50mb in size for our DB...
Can we assume that if we will run vacuum full on pg_attribute it will take additional 50MB on disk?

Thanks