Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)

От 謝東霖
Тема Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you to Julien Rouhaud and Tender Wang for the reviews.

Julien's detailed guide has proven to be incredibly helpful, and I am
truly grateful for it.
Thank you so much for providing such valuable guidance!

I have initiated a new commitfest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/4346/

Furthermore, I have attached a patch that improves the code by moving
the initialization of "other_rels_list" outside the if branching.

Perhaps Tom Lane would be interested in reviewing this minor change as well?

Вложения