Re: [BUGS] installation of older versions

От Félix GERZAGUET
Тема Re: [BUGS] installation of older versions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

The community considers not upgrading to be riskier than upgrading.

That is why we always recommend that all users run the latest available minor release for whatever major version is in use.

If you want to read more about that:
https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

Nevertheless if you really "needs" 9.3.3, the following link worked for me:
http://get.enterprisedb.com/postgresql/postgresql-9.3.3-1-windows-x64.exe

Félix