Re: [MESSAGE PUBLICITAIRE- VIGILANCE] RE: Unsubscribe

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: [MESSAGE PUBLICITAIRE- VIGILANCE] RE: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Why can I just put in my email and click unsubscribe.

To avoid the irony of spamming other members' inbox with 'unsubscribe' cause you don't want these emails.

Payal Singh,
Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253