Re: [ADMIN] .pgpass not working ( centos7, pgagent_96 )

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: [ADMIN] .pgpass not working ( centos7, pgagent_96 )
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] .pgpass not working ( centos7, pgagent_96 )
Список pgsql-admin
Just to be sure, you are able to login to the database from psql? psql -h localhost -U postgres  ?

Payal Singh,
Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253