Re: SELECT Query on DB table preventing inserts

От Dan Scott
Тема Re: SELECT Query on DB table preventing inserts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 13:21, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2011, at 8:22 AM, Dan Scott wrote:
>
>> Perhaps because I'm locking the table with my query?
>
> Do you mean you're explicitly locking the table? If so, why???

No, not explicitly. I just thought of it as a possible explanation. If
reading from the table does not lock the table for writing, then
that's not the problem.

Thanks,

Dan

> --
> Scott Ribe
> scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com
> http://www.elevated-dev.com/
> (303) 722-0567 voice

Сообщение: Re: SELECT Query on DB table preventing inserts
Сообщение: Re: SELECT Query on DB table preventing inserts