Re: LSN as a recovery target

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: LSN as a recovery target
Дата
Re: LSN as a recovery target  (Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4 September 2016 at 04:50, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 8:05 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Committed. Thanks.
>>
>> Thanks for the commit!

No problem, it was a good patch. Since I moan to others about lack of
docs, tests etc, I'll do the same here and compliment you on providing
a well rounded patch with docs, tests that does what it says in a
clean way.

> By the way, what has been committed does not include the patch adding
> the parsing context in case of an error as wanted upthread. Perhaps
> that's not worth adding now as there is the GUC refactoring
> potentially happening for the recovery parameters, so I don't mind
> much. Just that's worth mentioning.

Hmm, that was unintentional. If something stalls the recovery
parameter project, please remind me to commit that as well.