Re: SQL/JSON: functions

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Дата
Re: SQL/JSON: functions  (Oleg Bartunov <obartunov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 21:26, Nikita Glukhov <n.gluhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> Attached 50th version of the patches. Only the documentation was changed
> since the previous version.

I can imagine the effort required to get to v50, so I salute your efforts.

The document for SQL Standard has now been published as CD
9075-2-Foundation (Thanks Peter).

That gives us a clearer picture of what is being voted on and should
allow Nikita to complete his work.

I suggest we move forwards on this now, but if anyone objects to
including this in PG14 in favour of waiting for the vote, please say
so clearly so we can skip to PG15.

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/