Re: [HACKERS] Should we cacheline align PGXACT?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Should we cacheline align PGXACT?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24 February 2017 at 04:41, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay. As suggested by Alexander, I have changed the order of reading and doing initdb for each pgbench run. With these changes, I got following results at 300 scale factor with 8GB of shared buffer.

Would you be able to test my patch also please?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Range Partitioning behaviour - query
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Range Partitioning behaviour - query