Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10 July 2015 at 15:11, Sawada Masahiko <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

Oops, I had forgotten to add new file heapfuncs.c.
Latest patch is attached.

I think we've established the approach is desirable and defined the way forwards for this, so this is looking good.

Some of my requests haven't been actioned yet, so I personally would not commit this yet. I am happy to continue as reviewer/committer unless others wish to take over.

The main missing item is pg_upgrade support, which won't happen by end of CF1, so I am marking this as Returned With Feedback. Hopefully we can review this again before CF2.