Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 13 September 2016 at 12:55, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Given the lack of additional feedback, we're going to call the current
> press release final.  Translation copies to be prepared by Thursday.

What is the thing we are calling final?

This looks still in progress... not just in name
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/96releasedraft

Can we have a clear RC version go out, so we all agree what it actually will be?

Thanks

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- is Final