[GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table

От Shailesh Singh
Тема [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Dear Group Member ,

I had configured the audit trigger for my datbase following the below document url:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger_91plus

Now my audit table :

CREATE TABLE audit.logged_actions (   event_id bigserial PRIMARY KEY,   schema_name text NOT NULL,   TABLE_NAME text NOT NULL,   relid oid NOT NULL,   session_user_name text,   action_tstamp_tx TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,   action_tstamp_stm TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,   action_tstamp_clk TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,   transaction_id BIGINT,   application_name text,   client_addr inet,   client_port INTEGER,   client_query text NOT NULL,   action CHAR(1) NOT NULL CHECK (action IN ('I','D','U', 'T')),   row_data hstore,   changed_fields hstore,   statement_only BOOLEAN NOT NULL
);

Now this table contains 50 GB of data , But when taking its backup using pg_dump and after restoring , it show that it has zero row.

How to see the restored data?

--
With Regards!
Shailesh Singh