Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 25/01/17 11:03, Shailesh Singh wrote:

> Dear Group Member ,
>

> I had configured the audit trigger for my datbase following the below
> document url:
>
> *https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger_91plus
> <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger_91plus>
>

> *
> Now my audit table :
>
> CREATE TABLE audit.logged_actions (
>     event_id bigserial PRIMARY KEY,
>     schema_name text NOT NULL,
>     TABLE_NAME text NOT NULL,
>     relid oid NOT NULL,
>     session_user_name text,
>     action_tstamp_tx TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
>     action_tstamp_stm TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
>     action_tstamp_clk TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE NOT NULL,
>     transaction_id BIGINT,
>     application_name text,
>     client_addr inet,
>     client_port INTEGER,
>     client_query text NOT NULL,
>     action CHAR(1) NOT NULL CHECK (action IN ('I','D','U', 'T')),
>     row_data hstore,
>     changed_fields hstore,
>     statement_only BOOLEAN NOT NULL
> );
>

> Now this table contains 50 GB of data , But when taking its backup using
> pg_dump and after restoring , it show that it has zero row.

How did you restore it?

What is showing that there are zero rows? Did you do "select count(*)
from ...", or something else?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Shailesh Singh
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Fwd: I could not see any row in audit table