Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
BTW, in your case the VC++ redist is installed as you said. So, you may try
running the installer on the CMD with "--enable_acledit 1" option that will
edit the ACLs of the installation path if the required permissions does not
exist.