Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От pjduplooy
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Sandeep

Script output:

Script stderr:

Executing
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\postgresql_installer_b424dec66a\getlocales.exe
Script exit code: unknown signal

Script output:

Script stderr:
 child killed: unknown signal

Error running
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\postgresql_installer_b424dec66a\getlocales.exe
: child killed: unknown signal

This is the last entry in the installer log.

If I run for example getlocales.exe directly from the temp folder (where the
installer extracts the files), it does not work, and gives me a child
process died error.

As I said, if you copy the files over from an existing install
(getlocales.exe) etc, that works.

I have just checked an 9.3.5 install and that works.

The --enable_acledit 1 also did not work.

Pieter