Re: BUG #9142: Bug installing "Database Cluster Initialisation Failed"

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #9142: Bug installing "Database Cluster Initialisation Failed"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
You may want to use the command line switch "enable_acledit 1" so that
installer changes the ACLs on the installation path. By default, the
installer will not edit them as not everybody will like the installer to do
that..

--
Sandeep Thakkar