Re: BUG #16556: The database cluster initialisation failed - Win 10 postgresql 12.3 version installation error

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: BUG #16556: The database cluster initialisation failed - Win 10 postgresql 12.3 version installation error
Дата
Ответ на BUG #16556: The database cluster initialisation failed - Win 10 postgresql 12.3 version installation error  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

Could you please share the bitrock installation log that is created in system %TEMP% when the installer is executed