BUG #16576: Creating a connection using psycopg2 results in "zombie" ccapiserver.exe processes on Windows

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16576: Creating a connection using psycopg2 results in "zombie" ccapiserver.exe processes on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16576
Logged by:          Peet Whittaker
Email address:      peet.whittaker@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.3
Operating system:   Windows Server 2019

Originally reported here: https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/1138

Running the following Python code (filling in the connection details)
results in a ccapiserver.exe process being spawned that persists even after
the Python session has ended.

import psycopg2
with psycopg2.connect(host='', dbname='', user='', password='') as conn:
    pass

If the code is then re-run, no additional ccapiserver.exe process is spawned
(i.e. the total number of ccapiserver.exe processes stays at 1). However, if
the code is run via a scheduled task, it does spawn additional
ccapiserver.exe processes. This led to a huge number of these "zombie"
processes on one of our production servers (resulting in scheduled task
failures and general system slow-down).

The ccapiserver.exe process appears to be the "Kerberos Credentials Cache
API Server", although we are not using Kerberos authentication.

Is this a bug, or is there a way to avoid spawning the ccapiserver.exe
process?

Thanks