Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
OK. Do see anything in the event logs with respect to getlocales.exe
application crash? Also, it would be great if you could check the
dependency of getlocales.exe using dependency walker. Does it depend on
MSVCR120.DLL only? I see that it only depends on MSVCR120.DLL that gets
installed with VC++ redist.