Re: BUG #10675: alter database set tablespace and unlogged table

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: BUG #10675: alter database set tablespace and unlogged table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the status of this?

There was no clear consensus. The thread has patches per both the
approaches. I tried to bring it up couple of times, last time just before
the minor releases were out. But did not get any attention.

> ISTM that the patch has not been applied yet. Right?

Right. I've now added it to the commitfest so that we don't lose track of
it.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
От: rpvoland@spamcop.net
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable