hash_destroy on the hash table allocated with TopMemoryContext

От Sharique Muhammed
Тема hash_destroy on the hash table allocated with TopMemoryContext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was looking for a pattern to destroy a hashtable (dynahash).allocated in TopMemoryContext
I found one pattern : create_seq_hashtable uses TopMemoryContext
 memory context to create hash table. It calls hash_destroy in
 ResetSequenceCaches. hash_destroy will destroy the memory context(TopMemoryContext). Is it the right way to use hash_destroy ?

I have allocated a hash table in TopMemoryContext context and I want
to destroy it. It seems to me that there is no function to destroy hash
table allocated in TopMemoryContext context.

-- Sharique